Global Amnesia Cause Probably RoundUp Glyphosate Formaldehyde

February 12th, 2017

Toxic Herbicides

Temporary Global Amnesia Probably Caused By Glyphosate In RoundUp, and Formaldehyde In Dye and Cosmetics.

Memory Loss as well as asthma, could be linked to environmental poisons. The proliferation of glyphosate, in RoundUp, around our local environments is no doubt causing health problems for many people.  These health problems, I am sure, are often misdiagnosed, or misunderstood as to their simple cause.

A quote from the ‘Otago Daily Times’, Friday 10th February, 2017::

‘Any frontal attack on ignorance is bound to fail because the masses are always ready to defend their most precious possession, their ignorance.’  Thus spake Hendrik Willem van Loon, a Dutch-American journalist and lecturer (1882-1944).

I am frequently reminded of this idea, as I go about my business trying to educate people as to the extremely harmful effects of toxic herbicides and pesticides-insecticides.  Many people still wish to believe that their asthma, hay-fever or sinus problems, are entirely due to pollen, and the time of year known as the ‘hay-fever’ season.

Meanwhile, hundreds of bees die after a deluge of poison spray was distributed around the outlying areas of Dunedin.  The destruction of the natural environment is plain for all to see, but still, people do not make the connection between massive spraying programmes, which usually occur over the summer period, and their ill-health. They can walk for miles on country roads which have been sprayed heavily with toxic stuff, and afterward still blame their ‘hay-fever’ on flying pollen.

We have been brain-washed.  We have been conditioned into accepting the eye-sore of sprayed verges, and the bad consequences to health and environment are conveniently overlooked by our brains. People seem to be blind to the toxic, yellowed and dying grasses and herbs on each side of the road, and do not consider that the spray which has killed the grasses will also kill insects, bees, birds, and ultimately affect our own health and the health of our pets.

I have been taking regular long walks with a neighbour who knows the Dunedin area well.  Wonderful walks they are, when they are not spoilt by toxic herbicides such as Round-Up.  Unfortunately, these country roads have been sprayed heavily since around Christmas time, 2016. Last week, on Thursday 9th February 2017, we went to do another country walk up near the Brockville reservoir, but I had to turn back because of the spray which still smelt strongly, and which had killed off miles of grass, as far as we could see, down the hill, along both sides of the roadway.

I thought it was prudent to decline this walking experience, since I had become very ill a couple of weeks ago, with excruciating chest pain around the left lung, after walking for an hour and a half down roads which were ALL sprayed heavily with what I guess was Monsanto’s glyphosate-containing Round-Up herbicide. This walk had resulted in sudden water in the middle ear, which came on the same night after exposure to the spray. A couple of days later, chest pain was so severe, and breathing was so alarmingly difficult, that I worried I might have asthma, and would have to go to hospital for some oxygen.

Fortunately, Homeopathic Bryonia and Ferr phos came to the rescue, along with large doses of Vitamin C, bedrest and a hot-water bottle over the chest.

I really did not want another hospital visit:  On New Year’s Eve, 2016, I was taken to Dunedin Hospital  after suddenly collapsing from some mysterious cause.  There, I was treated very well and very kindly by all staff, thoroughly examined, with blood tests, X-Rays, brain scan – the works.  Nothing could be found which could be the cause of this ‘Temporary Global Amnesia’ which had struck me down.

I am fairly sure now what the main cause was -it was, and is, the RoundUp spraying which has been happening around Dunedin and its outskirts.  We had taken several long walks down country roads which had been sprayed about this time.

The other, secondary, cause which I suspect is formaldehyde which was in the new lip-stick I had been wearing each day for around a month or more, and in the new socks I had been wearing.

These brand new, Chinese-made, black socks I had been wearing still smelt strongly of dye after they had been washed.  It was not at all sensible to be wearing these suspect socks, as I knew that cheap Chinese dyed fabrics often had formaldehyde traces far beyond that which was considered  acceptable by our health authorities.  But still I wore them, because I was in a hurry that day.

Natural Health

I had to go to Mosgiel:  on the way over there on the bus, and coming back, I saw many work-people spraying and culling out weeds and plants along the motorway’s edge.

I began to feel very strange and sick in Mosgiel.  By the time I had gone back home, taking two buses to reach there, still wearing the dubious new black-dyed socks, as well as the new lip-stick, I was nearing collapse.  My memory failed me, and all I could see at one stage was white light.

At the hospital, I was worried I had left my teeth somewhere. I remember telling the ambulance man I had lost them.  ‘Never mind, we will find them’, he said with great assurance.

After something to eat and drink, and a comfortable bed to lie in, my memory seemed to restore itself. I remembered I had not lost my teeth at all, because I had not worn false teeth for years.  Formaldehyde and other toxins in the plastic denture had caused problems with nerves and memory in the past, so I had thrown them away. I told this to the good doctor who commented on the lip-stick “But you didn’t forget your lip-stick’, he said, looking at my lips which I had just smeared over with the new lip-stick again.  As if lip-stick could disguise the fact I had no teeth.  Very funny, really.

‘Do you believe in God?’ he asked.  I said ‘yes’.  ‘Well – all tests are normal.  I think God is trying to tell you something’, he said, gazing at my painted lips.

I considered the lipstick and how I had thought it probably unsafe the first time I had used it. It had caused a burning sensation on the lips, but with a cold taste which I suspected was formaldehyde. I had foolishly continued to use it.

I remembered also how my health had been affected each time the council sprayed RoundUp-glyphosate around the town, including our gardens and doorways in Morrinsville.  It always caused a myriad of symptoms, often appearing as if I had the flu, but the most alarming thing was that it affected my brain.  I would get these sudden lapses of memory, with white light flashing, and feel that I was about to collapse.  This feeling was reminiscent of being overdosed with formaldehyde, which happened when I had peritonitis at the age of five years.

Medical science had only recently discovered the antiseptic qualities of formaldehyde around 1955-56, when my life was saved by an urgent operation on the appendix.

Hospitals had gone overboard on the use of formaldehyde.  A glass of it lay on the table beside each  hospital bed, and in the glass was kept the thermometer.  The hospital staff used to come around regularly to take my temperature, just as I was recovering from the effects of the formaldehyde from the last temperature reading.  They would simply take the thermometer out of the glass, shake it a bit, and put it straight into your mouth.  Then I would see the white light, and I would be out-to-it for goodness knows how long.

I tried battling the hospital staff to refuse the thermometer being stuck into my mouth, as I knew it was the stuff in the glass which was making me pass out and lose my memory and bearings.  But to no avail.  They knew the effect of the formaldehyde, I am sure, and so with a bit more effort on their part, with the thermometer thrust in my mouth, they would have me silenced for a few hours again.

I have a clear memory of just how distressed I was after the experience of formaldehyde poisoning at the hospital. My mother used carbon tetrachloride as a dry cleaner.  This smelt so remarkably like the formaldehyde in the glass by the bed at the hospital.  She only needed to take off the cap, or even take down the bottle of carbon tetrachloride, and I would scream, terrified, and run outside to escape being suffocated by the fumes.

So, I am more sensitive than most people to harmful, toxic chemicals such as glyphosate, RoundUp and formaldehyde, but I believe everybody suffers some sort of ill health as a result of exposure to these poisons. In some people, annoying hay-fever or sinus trouble could be evident, but in others, cancer, asthma, arthritis, and other degenerative disease could eventuate if one experiences  continual or regular exposure to harmful toxic chemicals and sprays.

WHO, World Health Organization, have declared glyphosate in RoundUp, marketed by Monsanto, to be a probable cause of cancer.  I believe, as well as cancer and candida problems,  it is a probable cause of many types of brain malfunction, including memory loss, arthritis, bone problems, and nervous system diseases such as multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s.

 

No Comments so far, be the first to add one.

Leave a Reply

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.

No Cancer and Good Health Notebook
  • RSS
  • Stumble
  • technorati
  • Digg
  • Delicious
  • Twitter